Admission to Challenger Public School is open to all children without any discrimination of caste, creed, colour or religion. Each year it attracts aspirants who wish to follow the CBSE curriculum. CPS offers complete and well-balanced education to children from Pre-Primary to the Primary level.
Admissions are purely based on first come first serve basis and done depending on the availability of seats. Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the Principal in person. The Selection Committee reserves the right to select or refuse the
admission. Siblings will be given preference in case of vacancy.
It is mandatory for the parents to carry the required set of documents at the time of admission process.
1. Birth certificate (original/photo copy)
2. Report card from previous school (if any)
3. School leaving/bonafide certificate
4. (Attested copy of the certificate,original to be produced)
5. 3 passport size photos of child.
6. Medical certificate (if any).