Primary Classes: Primary School is a dynamic learning community where members work collaboratively to assist children to realize their potential. : starts from 1 to 5th standard
Syllabus: Scholastic Subjects – Grade I to II
- Environmental Science (EVS)
Syllabus: Grades III to V
Scholastic Subjects –
- Social Science
Teaching Methodology: CPS follow student centric, student friendly & interactive approach to learning. The curriculum designed aims at emotional, Social & Physical wellbeing of each child.
A special emphasis is given on cognitive development. Scholastic & Co-Scholastic areas are given equal importance with regard to attributes such as life skills. moral values, games, sports as well as co-curricular activities.
- Periodic Assessments:
-Secondary: The Secondary School curriculum acknowledge the fact that subjects like Mathematics, Science and Social Science help the cognitive development of child and therefore, require a greater academic emphasis. CPS focus on shaping the youngsters their likes/dislikes & personality.
CPS is keen to develop analytical skills, master them in writing skill etc.
Grades VI to VIII (Middle School)
Scholastic Subjects –
- Social Science
Secondary: The Secondary School curriculum acknowledge the fact that subjects like Mathematics, Science and Social Science help the cognitive development of child and therefore, require a greater academic emphasis. CPS focus on shaping the youngsters their likes/dislikes & Personality.
CPS are keen to develop their analytical skills, master them in writing skill etc.
Grades IX, X (Secondary School)
Subjects:- English, Maths , Science, Social Science
2nd Language: – Hindi
- Computers (I –VIII ) Information Technology (402) for classes IX , X
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Art & Craft
- Marathi or Sanskrit – Being the regional language of the state, Marathi subject is also taught as third language up to grade VIII. Instead of Marathi students can also opt Sanskrit.
- Co- Curricular Activities – Various activities and Inter class competitions are conducted for students like Quiz, Poetry recitation, Elocution Drawing, Art & Craft, and many more.
- Dance – Different dance styles and various forms of dance are introduced according to the age.
- Yoga – Different asanas are introduced to cater to the students’ physical as well as mental health.
- Library – For Grade I & II we follow class library where the teacher helps or reads out the story for the class. We have assigned special library period once a week for all the grades to inculcate the habit of reading. For other classes a book is issued to students to carry home which they can keep for a week for reading purpose.
- Games – Activities such as various types of races,; age appropriate group games (Foot-ball ,Basket Ball, Kho- Kho ,Cricket ,Kabaddi etc.) are conducted.
Teaching Methodology: Education at CPS is child centric as well as life centric. The Secondary curriculum emphasizes on creative imagination, reasoning etc. It lays stress on curriculum activities like Sports, Karate, Yoga, music and dance opportunities are provided at every level to the student for the exercise of their practical work &various abilities. Special emphasis of experiential learning is given. We are associated with NGO for the Joy of giving. We conduct donation drive where our young and enthusiastic campaigners donate various items (Books, Clothes, Toys) for the needy & underprivileged. Equal importance is given to develop skills like analytical and critical thinking communication & self-management.
We organize trips &day long picnics. It is an effective & important source of motivation & encouragement for students.
Digital Classroom: Students learn quickly when taught through embedded technology & interactive classroom. Digital classrooms offer students a platform to visualize difficult concepts with ease.